MSc Analytical and Pharmaceutical Science
MSc Pharmaceutical Science and Medicinal Chemistry
MSc Analytical Chemistry
MSc Analytical Chemistry and Environmental Science
• Suitable for graduates in chemistry or a closely related subject
• One year full-time study (from October)
• Part-time study available
• Progression to PhD study (1 + 3 route)
• Tuition fee assistance for eligible UK/EU students
• Bursaries for self-funded International students
Courses contain common subject areas in professional skills and research training. Specialist topics include: separation techniques, organic and elemental mass spectrometry, spectroscopy and structural analysis, environmental assessment, drug design, delivery, metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
This website is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with CSS enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets if you are able to do so.