Rated 2nd in the country in the latest Research Assessment exercise, we have outstanding experimental facilities, excellent Industrial links and internationally recognised Research across the broad spectrum of the subject. Our graduates are highly regarded by industry and are consistently placed first in independent surveys of employers.
We have opportunities for postgraduate study in the following areas:
• Microwave and Communication Systems
• Control Systems
• Sensing Imaging and Signal Processing
• Power Conversion
• Electrical Energy and Power Systems
• Microelectronics and Nanostructures
Taught MSc Courses:
• Advanced Control and Systems Engineering
• Communication Engineering
• Electrical Power Systems Engineering
• Digital Image & Signal Processing
• Electrical Energy Conversion Systems
This website is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with CSS enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets if you are able to do so.