About the role
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, target orientated, sales professional in our Sales team, who will be responsible for:
- managing new and existing business clients
- hitting set KPIs – team and individual targets
- creating and delivering planned recruitment campaigns to customers
- sourcing new business development leads
- cross selling across the Prospects portfolio.
An experienced sales professional, you will be confident in selling over the phone or face to face, within a media/recruitment background.
Familiar with the complexities of working across an extensive range of products, you will be comfortable selling to a broad customer base ranging from SMEs to major blue-chip recruiters and local authorities.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success in a media or recruitment environment, ideally across a multi-media platform.
You will have a good level of education, including GCSE maths/English or equivalent, ideally degree educated and be looking for the next step in their career.
£31k OTE uncapped plus 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays, pension and monthly cash bonus, Health Cash plan scheme, 35-hour working week and excellent learning and development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV and cover letter, quoting GP221 to Heather Davenport email@example.com detailing why you think you are the right person to join our team.
- Only successful candidates that meet the criteria for the role will be contacted.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK for the next 12 months.
- GP is committed to equal opportunities.
For more than 40 years, Graduate Prospects has been bringing graduates and employers together. We have helped millions of graduates start their careers or go on to further study. We are committed to ensuring that every student and graduate has access to the best possible careers advice and job and course opportunities. And we provide graduates with great career opportunities at Prospects.