- £23k OTE 35% uncapped, generous holidays and excellent benefits package.
Prospects is the UK's leading graduate careers expert, inspiring life-changing choices with unrivalled information, advice and opportunities for success. We've been bringing graduates and employers together for over 40 years and our satisfied clients include major blue-chip recruiters, local authorities and SMEs. We have a proud history, a commitment to quality and the development of our team, demonstrated by ISO9001 and Investors in People accreditations.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, target orientated, sales professional in our sales team, who will be responsible for:
- account management for a large number of clients within the higher education sector
- field sales, B2B sales, cold calling and face to face sales experience
- source, negotiate and develop new business
- upsell at every opportunity
- building relationships and network with established clients.
Our ideal candidate
- be an experienced sales professional, confident in selling over the phone or face to face, within a media/recruitment background
- be familiar with the complexities of working across an extensive range of products, selling to a broad customer base ideally within the HE sector
- be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success in a media or recruitment environment, ideally across a multi-media platform.
- have a good level of education, including GCSE maths/English or equivalent and be looking for the next step in their career.
Does that sound like you?
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, let us know by sending your CV and cover letter, including examples of your work (PDFs or photocopies only) to Heather Davenport email@example.com. Please quote ref GP230 in the subject line of your application. The postal address is Graduate Prospects, Prospects House, Booth Street East, Manchester M13 9EP.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Graduate Prospects is committed to promoting equal opportunities.
- Applications will be held on file for six months after the closing date. After this they will be confidentially shredded. If you do not wish for us to keep your details on file, please let us know during the application process.