About the role
We're looking for a UX Design Researcher to join the UX Design team at Prospects. Working in collaboration with the rest of the team and key stakeholders, you'll use a variety of UX research methods and techniques to discover our users' needs and deliver innovative design solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and moderate user research studies, using a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods, to gain an understanding of user needs and behaviour.
- Clearly communicate research findings to the UX Design team and key stakeholders.
- Apply experience and knowledge in human factors and the user-centered design process to an agile development environment.
- Conduct in-house research to test new product and concepts.
- Advocate the merits of UCD and UX both to the wider business and externally.
As a UX Design Researcher you will be comfortable defining, moderating and analysing user research studies. You will be as comfortable conducting research tasks as you are providing innovative design solutions. You will embrace the full UX Design lifecycle and you are confident in presenting your ideas and findings to key project stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have some design experience, or the hunger to develop their all-round UX Design skills.
Competitive salary plus 29 days holiday + bank holidays, pension and monthly cash bonus, Health Cash plan scheme, 35 hour working week and excellent learning and development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV & covering letter, along with samples of work to Heather Davenport email@example.com detailing why you think you are the right person to join our team. Please quote ref GP 224.
- Only successful candidates that meet the criteria for the role will be contacted.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK for the next 12 months.
- GP is committed toward Equal Opportunities.
For more than 40 years, Graduate Prospects has been bringing graduates and employers together. We have helped millions of graduates start their careers or go on to further study. We are committed to ensuring that every student and graduate has access to the best possible careers advice and job and course opportunities. And we provide graduates with great career opportunities at Prospects.