As a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will immediately embark on a structured training programme led by the most senior people in the business and external trainers who have excelled throughout their careers in the recruitment industry. If you excel we offer you the ability and freedom to fast track your career, building a team around you and giving you all the tools and mentoring you need to become our next future manager and leader.
So apart from the above why should you consider applying for a career with 1st Executive?
- We are the major brand in a specialist, unsaturated recruitment market – procurement and supply chain, a market which remained in demand throughout economic downturns.
- Opportunity to be a part of, or take a lead role in our growth into Europe and other global, emerging economies and markets
- Prestigious client base; the world’s largest brands typically FTSE 100 and Global 500 organisations with exposure to Director level
- Major investment in technology, infrastructure, training and marketing
- Industry leading commission scheme and incentives which reward performance
- A collaborative team culture and environment
- Trainees that have progressed year on year and are now senior members of staff
If that was not enough we also offer some amazing benefits:
- Breakfast provided
- Flexible working hours
- Two hour lunch breaks
- Earn an additional 12 days holiday per year taking the total to 35 plus bank holidays
- Michelin star high performers lunch clubs, prize incentives
There are distinct differences entering the recruitment industry through 1st Executive's training and mentoring programme and joining another recruitment organisation.
- 1st Executive has a track record of training and developing graduates into highly successful professional recruitment consultants, this forms the cornerstone of our growth.
- We have a track record of developing trainee recruitment consultants over a period of time above and beyond the initial training ‘Academy’ with continual mentoring and development for years after.
- Career development planning is key to any mentoring programme - a number of our graduate trainees have become senior members of staff, such as directors, playing key roles in the success, growth and direction of the business.
- Based at our stylish modern head office in Surrey on the outskirts of Woking and Guildford with easy parking.
The result of these key differences - 1st Executive continues to grow and have considerably out grown all of our specialist competitors over the last three years. We are the largest specialist to the procurement and supply chain market in the UK with revenues in excess of £10m.
Your decision in selecting the right recruitment consultancy is massively important; it does not matter how good you think you are, you need an environment which mentors success and career development, as such our investment in our graduate programme is extensive.
Whilst there is no set formula for what makes a successful Trainee, an interest in business and commerce, the ability to communicate intelligently and articulately at all levels with a passion for people and networking are all a great start.
- Some form of previous commercially orientated work experience would be beneficial but by no means a prerequisite
- Hard working, determined and motivated by working in a professional environment surrounded by like-minded people.
If you want to accelerate your career with real training and development then we would like to hear from you.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2:2 or above bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- Three A-levels
Accepted degree subjects
Year One On Target Earnings £30-35k inc basic and bonus. Year two £35-45k OTE. Year three £45-70k OTE; competitive commission scheme and pension
How to apply
Email a cover letter detailing why you are interested in a career in recruitment and highlighting your suitability to this role along with your CV.
We will not accept applications which would require Visa sponsorship – you must hold a valid EU passport.
Closing date: 11/10/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 11/10/2017