The 24-month Technical programme is an opportunity for those with a science degree and a keen interest in the food industry to develop their skills and knowledge in one of the ABF grocery businesses.
You will be working in real roles and get exposure to projects and experiences to accelerate your learning, enabling you to become one of our future Technical Leaders. You will gain broad, practical experience across the technical function, covering aspects such as:
- Testing of raw materials and finished products
- Supporting both brand and retailer own-label new product development
- Completing finished product specifications and other technical documents
- Working as part of the busy technical team on our manufacturing sites
- Working with our food safety team carrying out audits and facilitating the improvement of food safety/good manufacturing practice standards on our sites
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
- food sciences
How to apply
Visit our website via the Apply button for more details and to apply.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Maidenhead · Manchester · Stockport · Stoke-on-Trent · West Bromwich|