What is supply chain at ABF?
Here at ABF Grocery Group our brands are enjoyed across the nation, with 94%* of households in the UK buying them, selling over 1.5 million packs every day to UK consumers. As you can imagine that isn’t always an easy task and the supply chain team sit at the centre. From procuring the raw materials, planning the right production, making the product, and organising the transportation, all while considering the health and safety of its employees and the quality of the product, the supply chain has a lot to do.
*Source: Nielsen Homescan, total GB, 52 week data to 14 July 2018
This is a dynamic and interesting area of the business where things change every minute of every day. If you are looking for fast paced, exciting, challenging and varied this is the right place for you.
What does the Scheme look like?
The Supply Chain scheme is 18 months long, in which time you will rotate through various placements in different factories and offices throughout the UK. We hope at the end of the 18 months you will finish the scheme with a brilliant base knowledge of how the whole supply chain works together and with the other functions of the business.
What training will you receive?
- Personal development training sessions
- Supply chain specific sessions around H&S and optimising efficiencies
- A mentor who works in supply chain to help you grow
- Regular coaching and appraisals from your line manager and other colleagues
What we are looking for
At ABF we want all of our graduates to:
- Have a strong drive for improvements
- Be interested in analysing results to make the right decision
- Be authentic to who you are and what you believe in
- Be keen to learn on and off the job
However in supply chain we also want graduates to:
- Be interested in working in an ever changing environment
- Be curious about how food is manufactured
- Be willing to challenge in difficult scenarios
- Be interested in working with diverse groups of people
2:1 degree and above
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 03/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Five - Ten|
Golden Hello, pension