Due to our continued success and future planned company growth, we’re about to embark on our largest Graduate Programme to date, offering a range of roles across our Scientific departments including:
- Biopharma R&D
- Scientific Affairs
- Sterile Drug Manufacturing
By taking ownership of relevant tasks and projects, you’ll help us meet the targets and business goals of your chosen department. Developing a comprehensive understanding of your business unit, and how it fits with the wider organisation, you’ll apply learnings (from your education and company induction) and critical analysis to report on key metrics and inform the projects you’re working on. Building strong working relationships across the business and with our valued customers and suppliers, you’ll use your agility to manage your own workload in a fast-paced and changeable work environment, whilst adhering to our Everyday Behaviour standards. Thinking on your feet to solve problems, you’ll identify continuous improvement opportunities in the business, supporting these with well-reasoned proposals. In addition, you’ll contribute to regular departmental and senior-level meetings and have the opportunity to travel across EMENA to support key projects.
Our Graduate Scheme
The purpose of our Graduate programme is to identify and grow our future talent, and we want you to get the most out of your experience too. Getting under the skin of your chosen area of specialism, you’ll work on large-scale real-world projects, see the business from all angles and be supported to take on true responsibility as you progress. In the first year you’ll experience the different areas of your chosen function through a broad range of work opportunities, supported by a training and mentoring programme that actively tailors the opportunities to your abilities, interests and aspirations. In the second year your focus will be on supporting large and meaningful projects across the department. At the end of the successful completion of our 2 year scheme, we hope to be able to offer you the chance to follow in the footsteps of our previous graduate scheme alumni, securing a full-time role at Accord that will keep you developing your career.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards package (including 27 days holiday) tailored training to support your aspirations, personal mentoring from our management teams and training programme designed by our In-house Learning & Development teams to give you the best experience and the opportunity to work with departments across our global business. Not to mention the chance to make a genuine difference (on real projects!) in a progressive and expanding business, at an exciting time of continued international growth.
initial two year fixed term contract (with potential for full-time employment)
What we are looking for
- Recently qualified with a degree-level qualification (2:1 or above) in a relevant subject for your chosen scheme area
- First class numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication in business English; able to relate to stakeholders at all levels and from different cultural backgrounds
- Strong aptitude for technology and highly proficient in the use of MS Office particularly intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to maintain resilience, learn quickly and produce results to deadlines in a changing and pressurised work environment.
- Flexibility to align to the working requirements of a fast-paced Graduate scheme (e.g. occasional UK or European travel or non-standard working hours).
- Commercial acumen that can be applied with insight to inform or deliver results.
- Confidence and ability to contribute effectively to working groups, meetings and team discussions.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Newcastle upon Tyne
plus bonus and benefits
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
If you possess the experience, passion and ability to make this role a success then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter (specifying your preferred business area), via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16 August 2022