The Academy is how we support our new Recruiters in the first 12 months of their recruitment career. There is no pass or fail, and The Academy isn't linked to your promotions or pay. All promotions and pay are directly related to your individual performance.
It is a structured 12 month programme blending classroom based learning, workshops, role plays, online sessions and 1:1 coaching, and you will train alongside other new starters from across our European offices.
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on delivering excellence to your clients and candidates. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful and you get out what you put in. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- Developing a mini business for you to grow and build a team around
What we offer
- Full training
- Ongoing career development
- Fast track career progression
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Gym allowance
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
- Work from home two days/week
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, the chance to get promoted at six months (with an increase to your base salary) and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked into management roles within just a few years It's hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression know no limits.
What we are looking for
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics/sport/internships/part time work)
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals
- A winning attitude
- Experience in beating the competition, ability to learn from your mistakes.
- You may have recently finished university or have some sales experience, but your desire for success is more important to us.
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients, and the hunger for success.
You must be polished and well presented with a professional telephone manner, have a strong work ethic and take pride in everything you do.
We are looking for people who are motivated by money and the opportunity for huge earning potential, and career progression.
We want to hire future business leaders and will be screening for the following attributes at every stage:
- High energy
- Ability to work to targets
- Money motivated
- Goal orientated
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- basic £26,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2023