We focus on what people want to accomplish in their personal and professional lives, and constantly look for better ways to help individuals to exceed their expectations.
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients, and the hunger for success. Whether you are looking to excel in recruiting, or you are passionate about partnering on business initiatives with some of our top clients, we have the space for you to soar. 90% of our employees started as trainee recruiters.
What we offer
- Growth potential with various career paths for recruiters and sales professionals
- An elite and continuous training programme within the Life Sciences industry
- The opportunity to train and mentor others
- Diverse and inclusive culture with a family-like Environment
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Annual all-inclusive company incentive trips
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
- Health and well-being support
Training and development
Under the mentorship of industry leaders, you’ll discover new ways to better serve our clients, talent and teams. Through meaningful performance feedback and our award-winning training programme, we help you recognise where you’re excelling and discover traits and skills you can develop to achieve ambitious goals.
We are a high-performance culture, and we reward hard work. An International Incentive Plan to become a partner in our business is offered to our top performers
in recognition of hitting or exceeding targets. Actalent promotes a culture of inclusion that creates opportunity. We actively seek out a diverse array of voices to ensure underrepresented populations are seen, heard, and able to achieve their potential.
- Health and Wellbeing Support
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Discount Shopping Portal
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Company Pension
- Leisure Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Referral Scheme
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Flexible Working Policy
What we are looking for
- Interest in a performance-based environment including outbound calling
- Enthusiasm to network and communicate with others
- Grit, tenacity, and determination
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- basic £26,000
First year OTE £40,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2023