Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go! Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health and care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Team and role
Join our world-class support function servicing our clients benefiting from our health and care software solutions. You will be dealing with customers directly, ensuring our systems run perfectly and we exceed our clients’ needs and expectations. You will be ensuring that any customer issues or queries are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Caring for 65 million UK patients with our Health Care solutions. We touch the lives of millions of people through focused software solutions for Healthcare organisations, making the complex simple. This is an entry-level role offering ongoing support, in-house training and excellent career development opportunities. We hire based on potential, so if you have a real passion for IT we are very keen to hear from you!
You will be
- Answering all inbound support requests for the Advanced health and care products
- Processing customer demographic information and log support requests
- Providing a single point of contact for all customer support requests
- Troubleshooting and resolving basic queries, aiming for a resolution using the tools available
- Providing exceptional customer service and take on board product training
- Advising customers on technical aspects of the product and environment where it is installed, best practice methods for maintenance and restoration
Join the A Team
We will provide you with full in-house training ensuring you are taught the skills to deliver world-class service to our most valued customers. There are plenty of opportunities for you to make an immediate impact, we’ll constantly invest in your ongoing learning and development, and there are plenty of opportunities to progress in the support and wider business environment.
- 25 days annual holiday
- Learning environment working along experts in the latest technologies
- Specialised focus on training and development
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
Advanced are the third largest software development company tailoring solutions to our clients’ needs, servicing our clients to enhance efficiency and offering intensive in-house training programmes as part of our graduate scheme.
Through our enterprise and market focused solutions we positively impact millions of people’s lives through continually investing in our people, partnerships and own technologies to stay focused on our markets’, customers’ and their stakeholders’ needs. We enable our customers to drive efficiencies, savings and growth opportunities through focused, right-first-time software solutions that evolve with the changing needs of their business and the markets they operate in.
Advanced is a Sunday Times Top Track 250 Company 2015 and was ranked in the Deloitte UK Fast 50 which recognises the 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK and a winner of the Tech Company of the Year in PwC’s UK Tech Awards in 2014.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Have a passion for helping people and solving problems
- Have a focused attitude, and a determination to succeed
- Hold an interest in working in IT/technology
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to prioritise and multi-task
- Demonstrate the ability to be patient and polite when under pressure
- Be willing to learn more about quality customer service, and working in a technology environment
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 10
Send an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to Jasmine Aulakh via the apply now button, quoting the reference 3627.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/09/2017