We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health and care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
We’re a Sunday Times Top Track 250 Company were ranked in the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50, which recognises the 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK, and a winner of the Tech Company of the Year in PwC’s UK Tech Awards – and we’re still growing.
We are recruiting for Graduate roles within our head office in Datchet, the North West, and our prestigious new regional head office in The Mailbox, Birmingham. If you’re a recent graduate with high aspirations, the potential to achieve great things and the motivation to pursue your career goals, then we are here to support you. We are offering exciting opportunities to join one of our following graduate bootcamps:
- Customer support
You don’t need any previous experience, but we do look for ambitious graduatess with the aptitude to learn new skills and motivation to succeed. Once you’ve completed the Bootcamp, we will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career at Advanced with our Talent Development programme.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
The Team and Role
We're building a team of Graduate Sales Executives in our new, prestigious regional HQ in The Mailbox, Birmingham. After completing an initial training period, you'll join our team tasked with qualifying sales leads and delivering new information about customers and prospects to the business.
- Respond to initial enquiries from potential new customers
- Research and engage with prospects, discovering key information about their needs
- Explain and position our products & solutions
- Work with other internal sales team, providing key information and helping to drive new business
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities for field sales to follow up
- Recruit attendees for the customer and prospect events programme and provide pre and post event follow up support.
- Book sales appointments and demonstrations for the field sales team with qualified prospects
- Continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information.
If successful, you will join us on our intensive graduate boot camp. You will spend five weeks with our world class trainers learning the ins and outs of the software sales industry. We will teach you the sales process, we will teach you how to become an effective communicator, and we will continue to invest in your professional development. You would be expected to move into a field sales or desk based account manager role in 12 months.
We would like you to be:
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn and to thrive under pressure
- Target driven with a desire to meet and exceed targets
- A confident communicator and a sales oriented team player
- Have great organisational and administrative skills
- Adaptable and hard working
Qualifications and experience requirements
No specific requirements.
Accepted degree subjects
Plus £4,000 OTE - If you hit OTE for two consecutive quarters, we increase your base salary by £500.
The Mailbox, Birmingham
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 20
Please use the apply button. Include your contact information and an up-to-date copy of your CV. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you regarding the next steps. If you have any issues, please send your CV directly to Jasmine.Aulakh@oneadvanced.com with the role you wish to apply for.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/01/2017