This is an entry level opportunity, we are looking for candidates with potential to continue driving our company forward.
The team and role
We provide solutions for some of the biggest brands in the business via a range of reseller partners and direct clients integrating our innovative document management systems with major ERP software such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage X3 and many more. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior / Graduate Level Support Consultant to join our experienced Customer Support Team. This is a great opportunity for a someone with a technical and customer focused mindset that is looking to embark on a career with one of the UK's largest and fastest growing software companies.
Some of our key benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech companies
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the apply button.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
We’re a Sunday Times Top Track 250 Company were ranked in the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50, which recognises the 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK, and a winner of the Tech Company of the Year in PwC’s UK Tech Awards – and we’re still growing.
The successful candidate will work with our customers and our development team to resolve software issues whilst maintaining high delivery standards to our client base
You will bring:
- A strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of team or on own initiative
- Be able to perform under pressure
We would like you to have:
- Understanding of the VB.Net programming language and ASP.net
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server and be comfortable writing, testing, and executing SQL queries
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Server technologies such as Windows Server, IIS, etc.
- Preferably educated to degree level in a technical computing / IT / software based discipline.
£18,000 - £20,000
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
Include your contact information and an up-to-date copy of your CV via the apply button. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you regarding the next steps. If you have any issues, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role you wish to apply for.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 11/01/2017