We're the third largest software company in the United Kingdom and we're seeking bright and forward thinking individuals who want to fulfil their potential to come and work with our award-winning support services team.
If you’ve always had an interest or real passion for IT and customer service and are now looking for an opportunity to embark upon, look no further.
The team and role
This position will be part of our large managed services division, this is the part of our business that supports our customers IT needs and requirements. We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to utilising the latest of technologies to ensure amazing customer service delivery.
This role is entry level, meaning we will give you the tools, skills and knowledge required to become a pro at this, all we want to see from you is a genuine passion for developing your career within the IT Support environment. We will also support and develop you into your future career with us.
Main purpose of role
- Provide first line IT support to our valued customers.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and happiness
- Fix and resolve IT issues and queries
- Communicate with the second and third line teams, to seek advice and solutions or to escalate bigger problems.
- Ensure timely resolution of requests in line with agreed SLAs
- Escalation of requests/issues where necessary
- Promote the Service Desk in providing a one-stop service support solution
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for? If you are interested in finding out more, please apply now and we will be in touch. We have some excellent benefits and opportunities for you to develop and progress.
Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- On site gym, sports facilities and restaurant
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career.
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech companies
- An established career path that may take you into management or leadership, or into Central London supporting our clients face to face as an engineer - we want to support you now, and in your future
What we are looking for
- A well-organised, hard-working, self-motivated team member.
- Friendly, personable and empathic
- Confident and able to build internal and external customer relationships.
- An excellent communicator
- Able to receive and work on constructive advice and feedback well
- Logical thinker
- Results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives
- Able to work effectively to ensure customer satisfaction within agreed timelines.
- Able to show resilience
- Looking for a challenging role in which they can develop personally and professionally.
- Desire to work with clients, either remotely or face-face.
- Flexible with weekly changes in shift patterns
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 01/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details