As a Graduate Trainee Recruiter you will focus on building relationships across a specific industry, working on behalf of our clients to find and secure talented individuals to work for them. It’s a fast paced and varied role that will see you using a variety of techniques to generate candidates including headhunting, advertising, social media, networking and referrals. You will learn how to develop business with clients, nurture relationships, manage the recruitment process, and to consistently deliver the activity that drives revenue.
The Academy is how we support our new starters in the first 12 months of their recruitment career. It is a structured 12 month programme blending classroom based learning, workshops, role plays, online sessions and 1:1 coaching, and you will train alongside other new starters from across our European offices.
We also take pride in being a responsible business and have a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility programme (CSR). We work with charities across our region and build partnerships with our local communities through volunteering and mentoring. Our CSR activities are a great way to get involved, help others and network with colleagues
TEKsystems has a track record of breeding success. With a real "work hard - play hard culture" you get what you put in. We employ the best candidates in the market place, train, develop and motivate them to be the best they can possibly be
- Full training
- Ogoing career development
- Fast track career progression
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches for achieving targets
- Incentive trips abroad
- Gym allowance
- Friday socials
- Stunning offices
- Regular charity events
- Company sports teams
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
What we are looking for
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in Flemish are mandatory for this role.
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics/sport/internships/part time work)
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals
- A winning attitude
- Experience in beating the competition
- Ability to learn from your mistakes
- Sales experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- 27,000 Bruto
Commission, bonuses, trips, lunch clubs, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, company iphone, laptop
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Covid-19 update: Allegis Group is monitoring the situation closely and will keep all applicants updated with any changes to the current recruitment process. For the moment we are still recruiting for our 2021 intake and look forward to receiving your application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 18 April 2021