We are seeking an intern to join us at our Bolton offices for 12 months starting in July 2018. You will be working as a valued member of our Category Development team which is responsible for working with sales and retailers to grow soft drinks. This will give you the opportunity of creating market insights and analysis for our exciting range of brands including IRN-BRU, Rubicon, Rockstar and Snapple
As an intern you will be involved in…
- Ownership of the category analysis portal including creation and maintaining reports
- Work across sales and other internal teams to develop compelling insights based on our brands success.
- Production of shelf plans that add value to customers and our business.
- Develop new skills on software programs that are widely used across FMCG.
- 33 days annual holiday
- Career development and training
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Discounts and cashback for selected stores and restaurants giving great savings on holidays, shopping, groceries, cinema tickets, etc.
- Health cash plan - coming March 2018
- Flexible Benefits - coming March 2018 - buy technology, a new bike or a great deal on a car lease through salary sacrifice
- Share schemes for eligible employees
We are one of the UK’s leading independent soft drink manufacturers in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods market (FMCG). We have been in the business of quenching the nation’s thirst since we were founded in 1875. Today, we are a successful FTSE 250 company with a track record of creating and selling some of the UK’s best-loved soft drinks.
- Ambitious, highly organised and team-driven
- Has excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Maintains a close attention to detail and can interpret information into idea’s.
- Able to demonstrate a “can do” attitude and desire to continuously improve.
- Holds strong computer skills.
- Has strong analytical skills
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Currently studying or recently graduated from business or marketing related degree.
Accepted degree subjects
marketing and advertising studies · business and management studies
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why this this role is perfect for you via the Apply button.
We’re expecting lots of people to want to be part of the Barr family. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us within four weeks of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: 02/04/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 02/04/2018