The Alternative Investment Administration team is part of the Operations department of APG Asset Management. As a team we are responsible for the administration of all the alternative investments, like real estate, private equity, commodities and infrastructure. The team delivers accurate, timely and high quality alternative products and services, like deal implementation, commitment administration, processing of transactions, investment monitoring, daily, monthly and quarterly valuations.
- Gain knowledge of the business processes within the Alternative Investment Administration team
- Set up/updating process descriptions and manuals of the alternative processes
- Exploring improvements in the process plus possibilities in the use of Excel within the AIA team
What we are looking for
- Problem solving, excellent communication (interpersonal as well as in the team); pro-activity, adaptability team spirit
- Languages: English
Completed masters degree in: finance, accounting or related studies.
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
How to apply
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile via the Apply button filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Additional location information||Heerlen|