Amexs TechnologieS And ITLH Business Development Intern: (Dual Role) Amexs Technologies: We provide custom Web Application solutions ranging from ERP, Business Automation, E-commerce to Cross-platform Mobile and Desktop Application. ITLH: We are an IT training centre and a futuristic community for students and professionals who not only wish to get trained on various IT technologies but also want to work on projects and add credibility to their profile. Stipend is 12000 Indian Rupees(185 $)
- Researching organizations/companies and individuals online to identify new leads and potential across Indian and International markets for the IT company.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, sales displays and presenting them
- Help Amexs Technologies establish an International clientele.
- Getting student registrations for IT training.
- Creating new strategies for oneself while working on projects.
- Delivering Soft Skill sessions and helping students improve their
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Planning & overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Bachelors degree in: business administration, marketing, media, computer science or related studies
- Skills required: marketing (required) CSS, Java, Business Intelligence, sales (preferred) - languages: English
Accepted degree subjects
tourism, hospitality and event management · marketing and advertising studies · business and management studies · media studies and publishing · computer sciences and IT
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
16/07/2018 · Summer
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
Closing date: 25/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 25/01/2018