Your main role will be to analyze the current state of a start-up as a small business, introduce some relevant business models that can cover the start up performance gaps and report on the results achieved.
- Develop a Business Model Canvas about the start-up to map the main gaps of the current performance
- Analyse the start-up in terms of strategic planning and product development
- Analyse the start-up needs in terms of company administration
- Analysis of the internal results and processes for the construction of a financial and HR planning
- Provide a solution and feed backing system idea
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving in the business
What we are looking for
- Skills required: adaptability, data analysis, business intelligence, leadership
- Languages: English
- Completed or currently studying of a bachelors degree in: business administration, management or related studies
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
- Please create a profile via the Apply button in all sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Nine|