In this role you help to ensure our users achieve their goals by using the Validaide platform and have the best possible experience interacting with our company. As we are a startup team you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of activities at the intersection of sale, marketing and operations, with quickly growing responsibilities. We therefore offer an exciting opportunity to develop skills that will be valuable throughout your professional career.
- Manage new users and provide ongoing support
- You ensure users successfully onboard the product
- Guiding our new users on what features are important to them and how to use them.
- Content creation and communication
- Support in pro-actively addressing customers questions, eg by developing content such as webinars
- Provide sales support
- Support the sales activities of our company by using your understanding of customer needs
- Collect and manager product feedback
- Develop a good understanding of their product requirements based on your interaction with users
- Lead our user research, for example by conducting interviews, collecting feedback, and checking NPS (Net PromoterScore)
Validaide was founded in 2016 to support the logistics industry with innovative solutions for supplier qualification and lane risk assessments. On the Validaide platform we connect buyers and suppliers for the transportation of products with special handling needs.
We work closely with the logistics community to standardize and improve supplier qualification for different product categories and modalities. Our initial focus is on air freight transportation of pharmaceuticals, perishables and high-value cargo. Additional modalities and categories will be added in the near future.
In addition, we support our customers with supplier onboarding, verification of supplier data and managed lane qualifications.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Bachelors degree in: business administration, marketing, computer science or related studies
- Skills required: project management, training, leadership, presentation skills, Windows PC usage, market research
- Languages: English
Accepted degree subjects
mathematics · business and management studies · computer sciences and IT
500 euro plus compensation for your accommodation.
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
01/01/2018 · Winter
How to apply
Applying through the website is not enough.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to carlijn.straathof('at')aiesec.net to complete your application.
Closing date: 14/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 14/12/2017