You will work as a professional teacher at Galaxy English Center and and other public schools in Ho Chi Minh City/ Binh Duong new city, engage in events of the school in a period of 6 months.
- Teach and coach students towards reaching their educational goals;
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and classroom management;
- Organize extra curriculum activities both inside and outside class (events, clubs, etc.);
- Coordinate examination and assessment processes;
- Practise English at a conversational level before the classes with students.
The working hours is 35 hours/week with 20-25 hours for teaching and 10-15 hours for preparing.
Galaxy is an English Center for children, teenagers and adults with the vision of helping students master the four main English skills required to obtain international certificates such as Cambridge, TOFEL, IELTS.
- Skills required: language teaching, human resources, presentation skills
- Languages: English
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Bachelors degree in: education, English, modern languages, linguistics or related studies
Accepted degree subjects
teacher training and education · linguistics · marketing and advertising studies
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 22/03/2018