As an intern you will work with senior branding experts all over the world, to explore the core of branding and global marketing. You will be accountable for projects and directly report to creative director and CEO. Your creativity will be sharpened and polished .
We are Red Peak's first office in Asia, hence, you will have a “pioneering” adventure to develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- Performing market research and analysis, and reporting findings to upper and executive management
- Developing strategic plans and producing inventive ideas with other members of the creative team
- Familiarising yourself with clients' products, competitors, target audience and keeping up to date with the market
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy of any means of communication; amending, revising of content
- Monitoring and improving the effectiveness of campaigns
What we are looking for
- Marketing; Adobe (Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Languages: English
Completed bachelors degree in: marketing, media and communication or related studies.
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
- media studies and publishing
How to apply
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile via the Apply button filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Additional location information||Xinyi District|