The Product Specialist (PS) is the subject matter expert for the portfolio of products assigned. This role includes responsibility for sourced complementary battery products and battery accessories targeting our professional customers. Currently this assortment includes for example battery hip belts, battery boxes, but range is under development and you will have the possibility to shape this role and its work processes. Experience from sourcing, product or project management is an advantage
- Customer insights: Visit professional end customers for identification or their needs.
- Product roadmap: Together with management team set roadmap and priority for complementary products.
- Product specification: Owner of the market and user requirements specifications
- Be customers voice in projects, visit suppliers and potentially act as manager for smaller projects
- Product launch: Builds and designs product training materials, sales materials.
- Execute product trainings for sales organisations and participate in customer events
Husqvarna Group is the world's largest producer of outdoor power products including robotic lawn mowers, garden tractors, chainsaws and trimmers. The group is also the European leader in consumer watering products and one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The group's products and solutions are sold via dealers and retailers to both consumers and professional users in more than 100 countries. North America and Europe are the major markets. Net sales in 2013 amounted to SEK 30 billion, and the group had 14,000 employees on average in more than 40 countries.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Experience from sourcing, product or project management is an advantage
- Bachelors degree in: marketing, industrial engineering or related studies
- Skills required: project management, presentation skills, training and facilitation
- Languages: English
Accepted degree subjects
teacher training and education · literature and creative writing · linguistics · humanities · languages
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
11/12/2017 · Winter
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Applications close within 15 days. Shortlisting, interview and hiring happens within 30 days after that.
Closing date: 01/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 01/12/2017