This is a unique opportunity to be part of the CGI Global Service Delivery Center located in the City of Sherbrooke. Opened in 2008, the center specializes in application maintenance, remote service delivery and the web. You will join a dynamic team and deliver exciting projects for our many Canadian and international clients. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our organization. However, we will only contact selected candidates.
- Understand and apply existing procedures for the mandate.
- Prepare analyzes, estimates and proposals for work.
- Plan and perform tasks independently.
- Program and document code according to established standards and procedures.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to conduct testing.
- Follow up with the project manager.
- Produce the expected deliverables at a high level of quality.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Bachelors degree in: marketing, business administration, PR or related studies
- Skills required: digital marketing, presentation skills, project management, Computer Aided Technical Design (CAD)
- Languages: English
Accepted degree subjects
marketing and advertising studies · business and management studies · media studies and publishing
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
01/11/2017 · Winter
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Please send an email with your resume and cover letter to complete your application.
Closing date: 20/10/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 20/10/2017