You will spend a summer with children age 8-13 or above 14, teaching them English and organising different cultural activities, with the aim of helping them develop a global mindset.
You will work five days per week (three days during weekdays and two days in weekends) for a maximum of eight hours/day.
- You will be mainly responsible for the teaching of English as a second language
- You will prepare presentations about your own culture which you will deliver to students
- You will receive training about the methodology and ways of delivery
- You will be responsible of organise a teaching forum (more information and support will be provided)
- You will attend various promotional activities held by the language centre
- You will design cultural exchange and awareness activities for the children
What we are looking for
- Skills required: presentation skills, language teaching, Windows PC usage
- Languages: English
Completed or currently studying for a bachelors degree in: English, educaton studies, linguistics or related studies
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22/05/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Four|
|Additional location information||Xiamen Shi, the working location includes cities such as: Xiamen, Fuzhou, Quanzhou, Zhangzhou, Putian, and Jinjiang (The specific working location needs to be confirmed with the company after the interview)|