Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join us at Airbus. We need people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. We are excited to welcome more graduates into our family, with the Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP).
This programme aims to help you take flight with your career, joining on a development pathway that will assist your growth into specifically skilled positions, that are recognized to be critical and within strategically important areas of Airbus.
We have hundreds of permanent opportunities across all our divisions within a multitude of functions and a truly global spread - however if you click the link below you can find out more about our offerings in the areas of Digital Innovation, Software & Data Engineering, Robotics, AI & Mission Systems that we have in:
- UK: Filton, Portsmouth, Stevenage, Newcastle, Guildford
- FR: Toulouse, Elancourt, Marignane
- GE: Hamburg, Taufkirchen, Manching
- SP: Getafe
Good to know
When you begin your career with us, we will help accelerate your development through our Airbus Global Graduate Programme. As part of the two-year programme, you can expect to:
- Develop your professional skills
- Build your networks locally and internationally
- Undertake business rotations to aid your development into role
- Gain a unique perspective on the world of Airbus
- Doing your best work in an industry that is literally reshaping how we live in our world!
You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
By the end of the programme, our aim is that you are ready to progress into the position, having already demonstrated your value. You will know about the Airbus business; the opportunities; challenges and needs, and you will have learned more about yourself, and what makes you great.
If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please explore the fantastic array of positions available, and apply.
What we are looking for
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Please be aware that each position will have specific requirements linked to the above entry points to ensure that we welcome the best fits for the roles available - make sure to review the adverts for the individual detail.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 9 November 2022