Airbus is looking for a graduate calibre engineer to work within its Product Support Engineering Group. The successful applicant will work within a small team where they will be assigned a mentor and benefit from both on the job and external training.
Typical activities include:
- Responding to customer queries and issues
- Investigating and reproducing product issues
- Collate customer network topologies to assist development with testing
- Deliver on-site upgrades
- Product improvement program; meet with stakeholders to discuss customer requests and features that would benefit the Cyber product community.
- Assist with customer trials
- Feedback customer experiences and needs, shaping the products going forward
- Maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Assist with technical input to the marketing team
- Networking knowledge
- You will be expected to present and write reports to key stakeholders (both internal and external) at a professional level.
- Problem solving
- Professional approach
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Software languages (C#, C++, C, Python)
The successful applicant will be required to pass UK security clearance.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 05/10/2017