We have a fantastic opportunity for graduates looking for a change of career with a 2:1 degree, to join our teams throughout the Darlington region.
Area Managers are responsible for managing and maintaining multiple stores and are involved in every aspect of the business; from managing and developing stores and their teams, to ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, while also liaising with the wider business to execute new initiatives.
As a Career Changer, we expect you to have some management experience, within a fast-paced environment, as well as a history of leading and developing people. The role is fast-paced and varied, so it’s important that candidates are hardworking, driven and eager to learn.
- A fully expensed Audi A4 or BMW 3 Series.
- Health and lifestyle benefits.
- Opportunities to progress.
- Opportunities for international secondments.
What we are looking for
- 2:1 in any degree discipline.
- 96 UCAS points or 63 Scottish Highers (or the equivalent on the old tariff), from your top three3 A-Levels/Scottish Highers (or the equivalent from other relevant qualifications).
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Management experience within a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- A history of managing, developing and leading people.
- The right to work in the UK.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- from £52,540
rising to £76,495
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment