Are you doing a job that just isn’t you anymore? Then our Area Manager Career Changer role could be perfect for you. As one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the UK, we offer fantastic career progression opportunities and that’s why we’re looking for passionate and driven candidates to join the team in the South Lakes area of our Darlington region.
As an Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores alongside managing suppliers and getting the best out of your teams. In addition to this the successful candidate will be involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to execute new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
Think you’ve got more to give? If you’re a hardworking individual that wants to have genuine career progression whilst receiving a great salary, apply to join #TeamAldi today.
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Prioritise workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- A fully expensed BMW 3 Series.
- Health and lifestyle benefits.
- Opportunities to progress.
- Opportunities for international secondments.
What we are looking for
- UK driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Open minded individual.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
2:2 degree in any discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
rising to £79,040
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 10 October 2021