TEKsystems’® unmatched success in the IT services and talent management marketplace is driven by one thing – our employees. A thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace and we are looking for people to join our team. We offer great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long-term career in a rewarding environment.
Don’t worry. No IT experience is needed. We’ve got that covered. Our comprehensive training programme allows you to learn terminology, job functions, and practice areas within the information technology industry.
- Growth potential with various career paths for recruiters and sales professionals
- An elite and continuous training programme within the IT industry
- The opportunity to train and mentor others
- Diverse and inclusive culture with a family-like environment
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Annual all-inclusive company incentive trips to Dubai
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
- Health and well-being support
Looking for career growth? We’ve got you.
Whether you are looking to excel in recruiting, or you are passionate about partnering on business initiatives with some of our top clients, we have the space for you to soar. 90% of our employees started in recruiting. You are not alone. We have all been in your shoes.
We are looking for our next great hire. Is that you?
What you will contribute
- Recruit top IT candidates and serve as the main point of contact throughout the entire recruiting cycle
- Build and maintain relationships with consultants to match them with the BEST opportunities
- Evaluate experience and opportunities of candidates through our screening process
- Understand our clients’ business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to best match the career goals of consultants with their hiring needs
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and hire candidates for our clients’ needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
We take pride in being a responsible business and have a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility programme (CSR). We work with charities across our region and build partnerships with our local communities through volunteering and mentoring. Our CSR activities are a great way to get involved, help others and network with colleagues
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
What we are looking for
- Interest in a performance-based environment including outbound calling
- Enthusiasm to network and communicate with others
- Grit, tenacity, and determination Extra Points if you have:
- Previous sales/recruiting experience (Internships included)
- Experience working in a performance-driven environment
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- £23k-£30k+ OTE
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We’d love to hear about any work experience that you’ve had either during or after your time at university (this could be real life or virtual work experience). Please make sure to tell us about this on your CV.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer sponsorship and you must currently be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2023