TEKsystems is an internationally recognised brand and is part of the Allegis Group, the global staffing leader. We are on the hunt for our next generation of top billers and are looking for graduates with incredibly strong ambitions. We have a warm, friendly and supportive company culture, and we are big on celebrating achievements. We are a very sociable bunch and enjoy company sports teams, charity events, team lunches, Friday socials, a summer party and incentive trips abroad.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will focus on building relationships across a specific industry, working on behalf of our clients to find and secure talented individuals to work for them. It’s a fast paced and varied role that will see you using a variety of techniques to generate candidates including headhunting, advertising, social media, networking and referrals. You will learn how to develop business with clients, nurture relationships, manage the recruitment process, and to consistently deliver the activity that drives revenue.
The Academy is how we support our new starters in the first 12 months of their recruitment career. There is no pass or fail, and The Academy isn't linked to your promotions or pay. All promotions and pay are directly related to your individual performance.
It is a structured 12 month programme blending classroom based learning, workshops, role plays, online sessions and 1:1 coaching, and you will train alongside other new starters from across our European offices. As part of The Academy you will have the opportunity to spend a day in one of our European offices (including Brussels, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Paris, Stockholm, Utrecht).
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on delivering excellence to your clients and candidates. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful and you get out what you put in. Work hard and you will see your performance rewarded in your pay. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- Developing a mini business for you to grow and build a team around
- Full training
- Ongoing career development
- Fast track career progression
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches for achieving targets
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Gym allowance
- Friday socials
- Stunning offices
- Regular charity events
- Company sports team
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
Don’t miss out. Send your CV today, and our internal recruitment team can tell you more.
What we are looking for
We are looking for people who can demonstrate the following:
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics/sport/internships/part time work)
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals
- A winning attitude
- Experience in beating the competition
- Ability to learn from your mistakes
You may have recently finished university or have some sales experience, but your desire for success is more important to us.
Degree or sales experience.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
Commission, bonuses, trips, lunch clubs, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, company iphone, laptop
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 February 2020