This is a great opportunity for recent graduates who are keen to pursue a career in the pharmaceutical industry and learn from industry experts.
As a Quality Technical Officer, you will support the continued development of our brands, Almus and Alvita. You will work under the supervision of the European Quality Manager and be responsible for conducting the necessary technical and quality-related activities to introduce new products as well as to maintain the existing ones. You will ensure that all Almus and Alvita products are compliant with the specific regulations.
Alvita is one of Alliance Healthcare’s product brands, offering a range of affordable, pharmacy quality patient care products that are an attractive alternative to leading brands.
Almus is a product brand that provides high-quality generic medicines in functional packaging, specifically designed to aid dispensing and lead the field in patient-safe packaging design.
- Support the planning, preparation and follow-up of GMP/GDP/Ethical and internal audits; Assist in tracking of Corrective and Preventative Action Plans (CAPAs)
- Support the preparation of product quality reviews (PQR); Liaise with suppliers to obtain the necessary documentation and co-ordinate the collection of regulatory data from markets
- Support the revalidation requirements of Almus IT systems, including performing the process qualification tasks
- Investigate and record the reported incidents and quality complaints with Suppliers and provide monthly reports on complaint handling
- Support the preparation and ongoing evaluation of Nitrosamine Risk Assessments for all Almus products
- Support the change control process by creating change controls, collating progress and tracking the status of the actions that were undertaken
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and colleagues within the Almus and Alvita businesses
What we are looking for
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and logically, both orally and in written form
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Self-motivated dynamic individual, with the ability and desire to work diligently under supervision
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to organise workload and work effectively under pressure
- Appreciation of the commercial goals of the organisation and desire to contribute to the successful fulfilment of these goals
- Experience in the pharmacy/healthcare environment within a quality role would be advantageous but not essential.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20 September 2022