Claims is a vast and vital part of our organisation. Our dedicated and friendly Claims team delivers on our promise by helping our customers when they need it most. This is an exciting time in our industry.
Successful insurers of the future will be those who embrace technology, innovation and effectively exploit data, and we are positioning ourselves to lead. Our team sits at the heart of data driven transformation. We’re on a transformation journey and have an incredible opportunity to create value, using the array of big data, analytics and data science tools available to us, our vast pool of data and our specialist industry knowledge.
You’ll develop a wide range of data, technical, commercial and leadership skills that are vital to your development and the business through industry-leading, hands-on training, by managing varied and challenging workloads, as well as working with key internal and external partners.
About the Scheme The scheme involves four rotations; You will initially need to build up an understanding of our business so will begin your graduate journey in our Claims Handling Centres working within a small team where you see first-hand how data powers our business, and will help your team to optimise the way it uses data. You will then move to report into the Head of Data, and will work on strategic data projects.
During the two years you’ll be supported to study toward an Advanced Diploma in Insurance (ACII) as well as more data specific training and development.
What we are looking for
- A valid work permit for permanent work in the UK is also required.
- We are looking for graduates who want to be challenged and are ready to build a career at the heart of a world-leading insurance company.
- A passion for data and an understanding of probability and statistics is important, and programming experience in Python or R would be beneficial.
- Great communications skills are required to work successfully with the team, wider business and stakeholders.
You need to have achieved or be on target for achieving upper second class or above degree in a numerate, scientific or computing subject (e.g. computer science, business analytics, data science, maths, economics, physics …)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Milton Keynes · You need to be flexible, and may need to relocate. Potentially you could be placed in three different locations during the scheme; Milton Keynes, Birmingham, or Guildford.
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2020