The Allianz Management Trainee graduate scheme has been in place at Allianz for a number of years; Its purpose is to create a pool of talent with valuable experience spanning multiple divisions in the company, who we hope will become our leaders of the future. The scheme spans 27 months with four placements. Successful candidates will undertake three six month placements in claims, operations and sales/marketing, and one nine month placement in commercial underwriting
What we are looking for
- You need to have achieved or on target for an upper second class or above degree in any subject.
- A valid work permit for permanent work in the UK is also required as well as flexibility around our UK locations.
- We are looking for graduates who will be the future leaders of our organisation , who want to be challenged and are ready to build a career at the heart of a world-leading insurance company.
- We are looking for graduates with strong communication and analytical skills, enthusiasm, confidence and a hunger to learn.
- Applicants need to be flexible to work across the UK for all of their placements on scheme
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2020