Are you looking for a structured graduate role within a professional services and consultancy business? Are you looking to join a company with a strong reputation and track record of delivering interesting and impactful work within one of the UK’s largest social sectors?
Offer to graduates
The scheme offers graduates a unique environment of a high-profile organisation that still retains the feel of a smaller and dynamic company. We want our employees at all levels to feel connected, and to have the chance to add value to Altair and its clients.
Successful applicants will receive
- A structured training programme focussed on fast tracking you into our consultancy business with the opportunity to learn alongside senior members of staff to develop, manage and deliver consultancy projects
- The opportunity to specialise in a consultancy discipline and gain professional vocational qualifications (for example project management or RICS/RTPI accredited qualification)
- A range of experience on diverse projects and with a diverse range of clients
- Access to senior leaders across the sector, including working with boards and leadership teams
- Support to develop transferrable skills including: presenting to groups, critique and review of documents, business report writing, research and data analysis
- Eligibility for annual company bonus scheme
- Opportunity to complete a qualification or further education (e.g. RICS, RTPI)
- Up to 6% pension contribution
- Private medical i and DIS
- 25 days p.a. holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- 37 hours per week
- Probationary period – six months
- Two year fixed-term contract (note that all of the graduates from our last intake (2019-21) have permanent contracts with us as Junior Consultants)
- Graduate Consultant (management consultancy) – flexible within the UK (home working). Ability to travel is required.
- Graduate Consultant (property and development) – London office (with some home working)
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and willing to take responsibility for their own work and career development. You will also have an active interest in our clients’ sectors and the work we deliver for our clients.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
salary rising to £27,500 in year two
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you have any questions please contact Cassidy Curls or 07884 352 238
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27 April 2021