This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationwide brand and the leading home improvement company in the UK, who has built their well-established brand for almost 50 years with the manufacture, supply and installation of their products to over a million customers throughout the nation.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to take their first step into sales within an established and well-respected business, and where you can be assured of a challenging and rewarding role and an environment where you’ll be exposed to real autonomy and accountability for your own success.
Key responsibilities as a Graduate Field Sales Executive will include:
- To work closely with our customers within the home improvements industry
- To brilliantly execute activities with customers building strong relationships
- Deliver a passion for Ideal Standard brands and champion our products
- Maximise sales within territory and, at all times, demonstrate best practice in every aspect of customer service
- Execute promotions on time and to high standards supporting your customers businesses
If you’re committed to a career in sales you can be assured of a challenging and rewarding role and an environment where you’ll be exposed to real autonomy and accountability for your own success
- Ideally we are looking for candidates who have a natural ability to build relationships with customers and sound commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable examples of personal achievement and tenacity
- Motivated, positive and tenacious, you will have a real drive to achieve. We are determined to stay at the top of our game so we need you to be able to recognise and develop business opportunities and to enjoy working and succeeding in a very competitive environment
- You will be confident working independently and have worked successfully in teams.
- Good planning and organisational skills will also enable you to succeed through managing your time most effectively to deliver your objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Full UK drivers’ license – essential
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree qualified or equivalent – attitude and passion to grow within a leading organisation is vital
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: 03/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 30/10/2017