Through planned expansions, Apollo has reached a leading global position in the market for professional fire detection. With regional offices in the UK, America, China, Dubai, Germany and India, plus a network of partners and distributors on all five continents, we have cemented our place as a world-class fire solutions provider.
Our modern production techniques, utilising the latest sophisticated manufacturing equipment sees us placed at the forefront of ground-breaking global fire detection solutions, with over 3,000 international approvals and accreditation's to our name.
We’re also proud of our reputation – not only with our fire detection customers, but also within our dedicated staff base. Our team members are passionate, driven and up for a challenge, and Apollo in turn is committed to further developing our company culture, building on our founding values and traditions.
If you are that candidate who demonstrates passion, curiosity, a drive for excellence and has the ambition to make a difference, then apply today.
Grab your passport – you’re going places
The graduate scheme within Apollo provides you with the opportunity to manage designated projects that could take you to places such as UK, China, USA, Germany, Dubai, Singapore, India or any relevant location determined by the project requirements.
Purpose of the Scheme
To develop talented individuals who have great potential to become a highly valued asset to the Electronic Design team, or to become a professional within any Apollo business function
About the Scheme
The graduate will be provided 24 months of rotational placements, with responsibility for completing challenging projects within our Apollo companies
Placements will provide strategic, technical, operational, commercial, and cultural experience
We anticipate there to be three projects - two technically focused, and one operational enabling you to enhance your technical capabilities/skills over this period of time whilst gaining a great business foundation
Your ideal job
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to travel and experience different aspects of the company
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines and cultures
- To work in a company where your contribution is valued
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- A positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another
- A company where you personally have the ability to make a difference... then this might be the job for you.
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd specialises in the design and manufacture of high-quality fire detection solutions for commercial and industrial applications. From our base in Havant, near Portsmouth on the UK’s south coast, we have, for over 40 years, designed and built products that save lives and protect property from the risk of fire.
- Have passion and are ambitious
- Great People Skills
- Are curious with a continued desire to learn/develop
- Creative with the ability to drive innovation
- Possess a global mindset
- Always seeking excellence
- Think strategically
- Demonstrate integrity and respect
Bonus points if you have any extracurricular achievements that prove people skills, drive and initiative
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (software/electronics)
Accepted degree subjects
electronic and electrical engineering
Employee bonus scheme, company pension and life assurance, flexi-time, training & professional development, healthcare incentives, share incentive scheme, free car parking, childcare vouchers, 25 days annual leave
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 30/04/2018