Due to growth, we’re recruiting for an Account Executive to join our team based in Harefield. The role of an Account Executive is pivotal in the agency, providing administration support, ensuring the smooth running of high-quality projects on brief and on time. It is a largely office-based role and will involve working closely with other members of the client services team so good communication skills are absolutely key. You could be an ambitious grad seeking your first role within a busy marketing agency, or you could already have experience within a marketing related role.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Compiling and updating status and contact reports
- Creating schedules to assist in the timely delivery of all our marketing materials
- Assisting with moving all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product
- Opening jobs and estimating jobs on our job costing system (training will be provided)
- Handling all client amends
- Proof reading to ensure that all work we are producing is accurate so attention to detail is key
- Responsible for organising and preparing meeting rooms for internal and client meetings, ensuring agenda and presentation material are printed and in place. This will also involve organising drinks and food where required.
- Data inputting and other general admin duties such as filing and answering incoming calls.
As experience grows, you’ll:
- cultivate and develop internal and client relationships
- take on a deeper engagement of project content, strategy and client business
Competitive salary plus a great benefits package including; 25 days’ holiday per year, pension and Bupa Healthcare (these will be added to the package following successful completion of the four-month probation period).
What we are looking for
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise work load, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how to work with clients and deliver to the client’s specific requirements
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- Comfortable with working as part of a team
- Prepared to muck in and get involved in areas in which they may have limited or no previous experience
- Willing to learn new skills and assimilate large quantities of information
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Confident and positive attitude
- Can be relied upon to do what is required without continuous supervision
- Able to use own initiative to ensure smooth running of work
- Some experience working ideally within a marketing role would be advantageous, but we’d also consider graduates
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- An interest in technology
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/04/2019
Additional job details