Being a consultant is about understanding how you fit into the bigger picture.
Working in a diverse team of consultants you’ll be cultivating a deep understanding of our sectors building long-term relationships with clients and colleagues and finding ways to improve ways in which we work. You’ll be responsible for your own deliverables, liaising with clients and given every opportunity to build your skillsets.
If you are interested in our Cost Consulting roles which have a technical bias, you will also be involved in:
- Assisting in the preparation of reports following site inspections providing recommendations on compliance.
- Assisting in the preparation of pricing documents in accordance with methods of measurement, preparation of tender and contract documentation.
- Undertake measurement and estimating or cost plans and post contract cost reporting
- Attend site meetings and provide progress updates, including undertaking interim payments as per the contract mechanisms.
- Provide regular cost reports to client and all negotiations to do with final accounts.
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
What we are looking for
- Possess a growth mindset
- Confident and able to influence others
- Innovative and creative
- Agile thinkers
- Those who share our passion to ‘improve quality of life’.
- Keen to learn and develop further skills
- Relevant work experience through internships would be advantageous
- Willing to travel and stay away from home
To be considered for this 3 year Graduate programme you will need to be on course for achieving a relevant degree, you must be on target for a minimum 2:1 in one of the following subjects, MEng (or MSc) civil engineering, structural, environmental or geotechnical engineering.
Accepted degree subjects
- environmental science and ecology
- geology and geographical science
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2021