We are currently recruiting for Highways Summer Students to join our well-established Infrastructure team across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for students that are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Infrastructure sector to join a multi-disciplinary team for four-eight weeks (dependent upon location) this summer.
You'll help us to deliver effective and professional services for a range of varied and high-profile clients. While you'll have a great deal of responsibility from day one, we'll give you the chance to take on more as you progress and broaden your skills.
Depending on performance, there may be an opportunity to receive a permanent offer of employment upon graduating.
There are infinite possibilities with Arup. You'll receive an insight of the opportunities that a challenging, fulfilling career provides, and:
- A competitive salary
- An interesting and varied workload where you'll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- A challenging workload that will stretch your mind and make the most of your skills
- The support you need to develop your skills
What we are looking for
- We're looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical knowhow.
- Demonstrate strong motivation and passion for a career in Highways
- Ideally graduating in Summer 2021 or 2022
- Interest in and application of digital skills, such as computer coding for design automation and problem-solving is an advantage
- Strong A-levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above
- Studying a BEng or MEng in civil engineering
- On track to achieve a 2:1 or above, as proven through the modules that you have completed to date
Accepted degree subjects
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15 November 2019