We’re looking for GIS Specialists/Developers to join our team of bright professionals in our Belfast, Bristol, Cardiff, London and Solihull offices.
From your first day, you’ll join an unrivalled community of experts, where everyone is supported and mentored in their career path and encouraged to work towards a professional qualification.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help us to deliver effective and professional services for a range of varied and high-profile clients. While you’ll be given a good level of responsibility from day-one, we’ll give you the chance to take on more as you progress and broaden your skills.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Being involved in all elements of GIS while working on projects of global and national importance, such as HS2, Crossrail and other major infrastructure
- Strategic and master planning, research and environmental reviews. GIS is used extensively in our Digital, Environment, Planning, Transport, Ecology, Energy and Civil Engineering discipline teams
You will have the opportunity to work with the full suite of ESRI’s ArcGIS tools, FME, Open Source products and other key data management, manipulation and visualisation software.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations
What we are looking for
We’re looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the GIS sector and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we’d like to hear from you.
Accepted degree subjects
- geology and geographical science
- computer sciences and IT
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 02/05/2019
Additional job details