Our UK based Infrastructure Advisory team undertakes a wide range of work including:
- Asset management
- Assurance and regulation
- Energy and digital
- Performance and procurement
- Risk and resilience
- Safety and sustainability
- Technology and trials
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work on projects from all over the world, whilst learning from our highly experienced team and will gain experience in traditional design and major projects to provide a well-balanced start to your professional career.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join our team of professionals and unrivalled community of experts, you’ll help us to deliver effective and professional services for a range of varied and high-profile clients.
Key responsibilities may include
- Working closely with team members and clients to successfully deliver projects
- Source, review, research, collate, report, present and analyse information from a variety of sources (including data analytics)
- Develop client solutions on a project by project basis
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Right now we’re looking for graduates and postgraduate engineers, economists, scientists, mathematicians or other relevant degrees (including PhDs) to join our team of bright professionals across several of our UK offices.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the Infrastructure Advisory sector and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we’d like to hear from you.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16/12/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Edinburgh · Glasgow · Leeds|