We are looking for graduate IT professionals to join our multi-disciplinary team of specialists and consultants in our UK offices. From your first day, you will join a community of experts and encouraged to work towards a professional qualification, whilst maintaining control and drive of your own career.
About the role
You will help us to deliver effective and professional services to the firm, and will be involved working in high performing teams delivering client facing tasks. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and progress in the levels of responsibility and challenging projects you are involved with.
As part of this role you will gain exposure to all disciplines within Digital Technology and our intention is to provide rotation across these disciplines to help you choose which is best for you. If you have already majored in a specific discipline through University you will be given the opportunity to progress this straight away.
Typical experiences on the graduate programme include:
- Being part of a systems implementation project (design, build, test, implement)
- Analysing data patterns and behaviours to build business intelligence solutions and gain insight from engineering data
- Undertaking analysis to gather business requirements to build or improve our information systems
- Monitoring our network to assess vulnerabilities and cyber threats
- Building cloud services to platform digital solutions for our clients
- Supporting global systems addressing frequently occurring incidents and events
- Developing software tools and utilities to help our designers and engineers be more efficient
What we offer
he opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced and diverse working environment. Arup searches for the highest calibre recruits and supports and encourages enhancement of skills and career advancement.
The position will be based in London initially but there is opportunity for this role to be based in any other Arup regional office. As part of our package you will receive a competitive starting salary, welcome payment, and become a part of our firm wide profit share scheme.
What we are looking for
We are looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical knowhow. If you can combine these skills with a good understanding of (or willingness to learn about) information technology, we would like to hear from you.
Accepted degree subjects
- mechanical engineering
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
How to apply
Our Graduate Welcome and Skills Week will take place in September 2019. Although we can be flexible on start dates we would hope that the successful candidate will join their peers for this event.
We will be offering tier 2 sponsorship for this role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 18/01/2019
Additional job details