Are you interested in a career in Marketing and Business Insights?
We are currently recruiting a Graduate marketing analyst to join our Leeds office. The role will support a wide range of marketing and business activity, providing insight on our processes and performance. E.g. Develop regular and project-based analysis and reports; identify trends and present findings to non-technical, senior audiences; ensuring data quality and compliance and monitoring performance across a selection of key metrics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to start a career in marketing insights and data analysis.
Arup offers extensive opportunities for your personal and career development and:
- A competitive salary and settling in allowance
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive benefits package, including a flexible benefits fund and highly competitive pension
- An interesting and varied workload
- The opportunity to work on international projects
- Technically challenging projects that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Opportunities to work abroad
- A supportive and friendly team, based in an excellent working environment
- Mentorship and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
What we are looking for
We are looking for graduates with an enthusiasm for a career in Marketing and have the following:
- Strong data analysis skills (this could be developed either through work experience or university)
- Software skills - MS Office package, including advanced excel knowledge
- Data manipulation and visualisation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Highly organised and numerate
- Meticulous and methodical nature
- Good awareness of digital technology and platforms such as CRM systems
- Able to start September 2020
Degree-level qualification (or similar) in marketing, business or another related subject
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Assessment centres will take place from December 2019, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this exciting opportunity
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15 November 2019