Our town planners advise the private, public and third sectors to guide each stage of the development process. With long-standing experience in the planning and economic development sector, we offer our clients a broad spectrum of consulting services from Strategic advice on policy, place and development, to Planning applications and related advice and Regeneration strategies and policies to name just a few.
We are currently looking to recruit graduates across a range of our UK offices to join our established team of Consultants. You will work within a wider team to deliver an effective and professional service to a wide range of clients. Projects can vary in duration and location which helps to provide a diverse working environment.
What you’ll be doing
Due to the nature of our work, you will have the opportunity to gain a broad range of skills and will develop over the course of your employment as you gain increased responsibility. Both commercial and technical training is available and encouraged as you gain more experience. You will be encouraged to work towards a professional qualification to support your on-going career development.
You will be involved in:
- Advising the private, public and third sectors to guide each stage of the development process
- Producing sustainable policy, plans, frameworks and master plans, providing insights to guide projects
- Work collaboratively with wider groups in environmental, design, energy, sustainability, legal, costing, engineering and infrastructure and transactions to ensure that our advice is pragmatic and delivers value
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
· The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the industry and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we’d like to hear from you.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16/12/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Cardiff · Leeds · London · Manchester · Nottingham|