Arup is a multi–disciplinary firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today's-built environment. Together we help our clients solve their most complex challenges – turning exciting ideas into tangible reality as we strive to find a better way and shape a better world.
Our Business and Corporate Services functions provide a fundamental platform of unyielding support, enabling our firm to operate efficiently whilst working with our clients on ambitious projects that will set new industry standards.
Are you interested in a career in visual communications?
We are currently recruiting a Graduate to join our Bristol office.
The role, and the team are required to provide high-quality graphic and digital design across business development, marketing and communications and project delivery for our clients. From bringing to life technical information in engaging documents to creating inspiring animations that present stories in a simple and engaging way, our visual communications team works across the whole breadth of Arup work.
Our network of designers, illustrators, animators and storytellers work together and support each other to deliver creative projects throughout the UK for our Arup teams and on some of our most exciting client projects.
- Arup offers extensive opportunities for your personal and career development and:
- Exposure to creative, multi-disciplinary projects
- Working with the guidance of creative leads
- Collaboration with other designers and colleagues as a part of the creative process
- LinkedIn Learning subscription
- A supportive and friendly team, based in an excellent working environment
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package, including a flexible benefits fund and highly competitive pension
What we are looking for
We are looking for graduates with an enthusiasm for a career in visual communications and have the following:
- Portfolio that showcases your skillset, creativity and communication style
- Skilled in using Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and/or Premier, Acrobat and familiar with PowerPoint and Word
- Keen to put their creativity to work
- Sympathetic to Arup's sustainability culture
- Good communication skills
Please note that we are unable to offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK without our sponsorship in order for your application to be considered.
Degree level qualification in graphic design or related subject
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Does this role sound of interest to you? Please find further information below:
- Assessment centres will take place from December 2019, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
- Our Graduate Welcome Week will take place in September 2020. Although we can be flexible on start dates we would hope that the successful candidate will join their peers for this event.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15 November 2019