We run an 18 month European Graduate Programme with the following leadership development initiatives.
- Graduate orientation to ARYZTA
- One-to-one coaching
- External leadership and development support
- Opportunity to work on a variety of business projects
Purpose of the role
The role is to carry out all routine Engineering duties required. Resolve any un-planned lost time instances (breakdowns) in a affective manor. Support the production teams in running of the bakery on a day to day basis with support from the Engineering Supervisor & Manager.
Reporting and key relationships
Reporting directly into the Engineering Supervisor you will be responsible supporting the continued performance of the Engineering department within the high speed food manufacturing environment. Your key contacts will be the Engineering Manager and the Production and Area Managers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure full compliance within the Preventative Maintenance system.
- Attend all non-planned lost time instances (breakdowns) quickly and resolve in an affective manor
- Work closely with the department management, ensuring the bakery’s requirements are is supported.
- Supervise contract engineers / contractors out of hours to ensure compliance to Health & Safety and food safety
- Be a visible presence on the shop floor
- Be a key member of the Team and ensuring that there are good cross functional team working relationships.
- Championing and the creation of supportive working environment.
What we are looking for
- Team Players
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Passion, integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a dynamic FMCG environment
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Passion for good food
- Excellent all round knowledge of engineering procedures
- Good PC skills
- Health and safety awareness
- Observe all food safety policies.
Disclaimer The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details