Ashfield are looking for bright and ambitious graduates who are eager to join the pharmaceutical sales industry. Each year we give over 200 graduates their first opportunities as Medical Representatives, on sales territories across the UK. This is just the start… with unrivalled training and development opportunities you really can build your career with us.
Build an amazing career through Ashfield Graduate Careers. Gain world-class specialist training in a dynamic industry and enjoy the benefits and rewards of working for a global healthcare services provider.
- The vital link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals.
- Be responsible for driving sales success through building partnerships with your customers.
- Demonstrating the value your products brings to them and their patients, whilst working on a specific geographical location.
- Enjoy being rewarded based on your performance.
- Manage your own time effectively.
- Feel excited by a professional career that enhances patient care.
- Be recognised as an ambassador for a market leading company.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need. Our ability to collaborate across a strategic range of expertise makes us a unique partner for the pharmaceutical industry.
Due to our continued global diversification and success, we are looking for our future leaders. With over 5000 employees worldwide, Ashfield is the fastest-growing division of UDG Healthcare plc, one of the world’s leading healthcare services providers.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
- Ideally a 2.1 degree – science not essential but preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Evidence of achievement outside your academic career.
- Some work experience in a sales or customer-facing environment.
- Flexibility and a real desire to challenge yourself and succeed.
- Driven by results, good team worker, self-motivated and good communication skills.
- Thorough research into the role of a Medical Sales Representative (preferably a shadow day or meeting/ telephone conversation with an experienced Medical Representative).
Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
Accepted degree subjects
physics · agricultural sciences · food sciences · philosophy · humanities · medicine and surgery · chemical engineering · geology and geographical science · chemistry · sports science · health sciences · social sciences · biology and life sciences · pharmacy and pharmacology · psychology · environmental science and ecology · animal care and veterinary science
£23,000 - £27,000
car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package
East Midlands · East of England · Ireland · London · North East England · North West England · Scotland · South East England · South West England · Wales · West Midlands · Yorkshire and the Humber
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 200 per year
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 12/12/2016