About Asia Internship Program
AIP is the leading international internship provider in Asia, offering programs in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Our fully integrated program focuses on helping ambitious students and young professionals to gain international work experience, while being immersed in a completely dynamic culture.
Our Global Destinations Network offers internship placements across all industry sectors and is fully customizable based on your career goals. We can ensure that you will have a meaningful internship experience through AIP, as we partner with multinational corporations, rapidly growing startups, and charitable NGOs.
Here are a few examples of companies where past students have secured internship positions:
- Amnesty International (international human rights focused NGO)
- Baker Tilly International (accountancy and business advisory firm)
- Mitr Phol Group (Asia’s largest producer of sugar)
- Walt Disney (media and entertainment conglomerate)
- Westin Hotels and Resorts (upscale international hotel group)
What’s Included in AIP's Programme:
- Customised internship placement
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup
- Domestic SIM card
- Transportation card
- Pickup/dropoff to host company on first day
- Access to exclusive networking events
- Language and culture courses
- Social activities
- Arts and fashion
- Business development
- Graphic design
- Hospitality and tourism
- Human resources
- Import export
- Information technology
- Interior design
- NGO and non-profit
- PR and marketing
- Real estate
- Supply chain and logistics
Why you should pursue an internship through AIP?
- Customised internships
- Internships all year round
- Affordable and convenient
- Enhance your CV
- Gain international work experience in your preferred industry
- Experience an incredibly new and one of a kind culture
- Make new friends and connections with various business professionals
Our internship programmes are completely customisable and range from two - six month durations.
“I would never have found myself at the end of this unforgettable experience without the guys working behind that organisation. They’re giving young people all across the world the opportunity to gain real insight on how business takes place in Asia. Overall this experience has been life changing, and thank you AIP for giving me this opportunity.” - Daniel Sarikaya, Loughborough University
Watch some of our testimonial videos with past AIP interns.
Also, you can follow us on our social media channels for other news and information.
recruitment and HR
Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam